Change and customize Notification bar like MIUI12
Change the style of your Notification Bar or Status Bar to the stylish MIUI 12 control center style.
How to make Android Smartphone Notification Panel look and word like Miui 12 Control Center?
You can use this method to make the style of your phone’s Notification Panel stylish and attractive like MIUI 12 control center, which will make your phone’s notification panel very beautiful and smooth. Apart from this, you do not even need to root your mobile for its use.
To change the Notification bar, you have to follow these simple steps:-
1. First of all, you have to download the application with the button given below and install it.
2. After installing, click on the button above to activate this application. After clicking the Activate button, your application will have the next screen with options to give permissions access, on which you have to turn on all the permissions one by one. Also give accessibility permission to make this app work fine.
3. After this, if any cleaner application such as clean master, Du Speed Booster, or any memory cleaner, battery saver application is installed on your mobile, then in all of those apps you have to remove this MI control center application from cleaning list and add MI control center to the exclusion list. otherwise, this app will get closed and you will not be able to see your new stylish notification panel.
App Features: –
After this, you can use all the free settings of this application one by one.
- In which in the Layout settings, you will get the option to change the entire style of its notification panel. In the Layout option, you will get all the options like turn off the animation, along with its Grid style, icon style.
- In the Color settings, you can change the color of the notification bar tiles, text, and other symbols. Apart from this, if you want the color style of any application that comes in your notification look as similar to the color of that native application, then you can turn on the option of Dynamic Colors. You explore features by yourself your notification panel will look greater in appearance. Apart from this, in the color option, you can change the color of the Brightness slider and use the active tiles as well as all other color options.
- In this application, there is an option of Edge Trigger so that you can open the notification panel using the edge trigger from the right side or the left side to access the notification panel. After enabling this, you will get many more options in which you can see the size, position, color, etc. of Edge Trigger by using all the options.
- Apart from this, if you want the notification panel of your phone to appear in the same style as it is after setting this app and the notification panel never gets back as your original UI have, then for this you have to go to the settings with extras and turn on the Override System Panel option. After which this notification panel will be your default notification panel till you uninstall this app.
This was an easy way by which you can change the notification panel of your smartphone like miui 12 to make it more attractive.